Apply for a photoshoot for "Who's That Nude in the Living Room?"
Why come and pose for a nude ?
If the desire to pose will ultimately remain unique to each, many people find common reasons:
- Learn to look differently at yourself, and to accept the look of others.
- Overcome modesty, genes, complexes.
- Mark a moment in your life and keep a lasting memory.
- Participate in the project and show the diversity and uniqueness of humankind.
If in some cases, the shooting can have therapeutic effects, it is for many a pleasant moment, a moment of psychological relaxation, a moment when you reconnect with yourself, with your body.
Who can come and pose?
As part of the project Who’s That Nude in the Living Room?”, there is no casting. Everyone is welcome. The only constraint is to be over 18 years old. No need to “know” how to pose, no need to feel comfortable. It is basically easier than you think. Idan guides you from A to Z throughout the session.
The artist thinks that everyone, by their uniqueness can bring their beauty and their contribution to the project.
What are the conditions of the session?
By posing for the project Who’s That Nude in the Living Room, you accept that one of the photographs of the session, chosen jointly, can be published, exhibited in an art gallery, and be sold to collectors. You also agree not to choose the decor and/or graphic style by trusting the creative qualities of Idan Wizen.
In return, the costs relating to the session are offered to you. (You are charged only the costs related to the print order.)
Where does the session take place?
The sessions take place in the photo studio located at 23 rue Duméril – 75013 – Paris – France
How is the session?
Photo session of approximately 90 minutes.
The session takes place in 4 stages:
- The first step is to meet the photographer: around an drink, Idan takes the time to know you, to understand your expectations for this session, and answer your questions.
- The second step is the shooting itself. You will be guided all the way. You just have to relax!
- Then, you look together at the photographs to choose the ones you really like and especially the ones that will be retained for the project.
- The last step is to choose the photographs you want to keep. Idan will show you the different prints, the different finishings, and framings…
Any question ? Do not hesitate to contact us at +33 220.127.116.11.91